Travel health planning before departure can save money, time and significant ill health.
To ensure this, particularly when travelling to developing countries, advice on travel health risks, and recommended vaccinations is essential.
This advice, planning and provision of individual vaccination programs is provided by the knowledgeable doctors at Glen Forrest Medical Centre.
The practice is registered as a provider of Yellow Fever vaccinations.
A long appointment is required to ensure all the important travel health issues are addressed, and scripts are provided for the vaccinations. The vaccinations are given by our experienced nurses after collection from the pharmacy [one next door]
Travel Services provided :
- Yellow fever –vaccination and documentation in vaccination booklet
- Full vaccination plan tailored to travel – destinations, type of travel, duration and activities.
- Provision of Travel Letter for carrying medications overseas
- Websites for further travel information and updates
- Scripts for travel medications eg for Travellers Diarrhea, Altitude Sickness