Our mission is to maintain and provide a high level of skill, medical knowledge, availability and comprehensive range of medical and community services in a friendly, respectful, informative and professional manner.
It only takes one person to get down to the sand. 🏖️ #BestOf2019
Posted by ABC TV + iview on Monday, 23 December 2019
As of 10/09/2019 Glen Forrest Medical Centre will be taking part in the The General Practice Urgent Care Network Pilot program:
GP urgent care is treating patients with urgent (required on the day), but non-life threatening injury and illness that is typically treated within the usual scope of general practice.
Not all urgencies are emergencies.
The types of minor injuries and illness treated at a GP urgent care clinic include:
- musculoskeletal and orthopaedic injuries
- gastrointestinal illnesses
- illnesses of the eye, ear, nose and throat
- stings & bites, rashes and wound infections
- abrasions and minor lacerations.
Patients will be able to:
- view GP urgent care appointments
- then make a choice about the time and cost
- and how far they will travel within the metropolitan area to attend.
To find participating medical centres with appointments: Health Direct – Urgent Care